High school students gather together again this Sunday, June 21 from 7pm – 8pm for IMPACT. We will be meeting OUTSIDE only in the parking lot in front of the MODJ for one hour. Parents and students, please note the important guidelines below.
- We will meet outside the MODJ in the parking lot.
- Masks will be required.
- Students will practice social-distance rules. No hugging, etc.
- Chairs will be spaced 6 feet apart.
- We will have individual snacks and drinks for all.
- All students will need to sign-in and confirm they are not sick or with someone who has been sick.
- All incoming freshmen and friends are welcome!
Students, friends are welcome, but please share these guidelines with them!
Parents, we will have adult and student leaders present to welcome all and lead our time together! If you have additional questions, please contact DCE Tim Kaufmann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPACT meets again this Sunday!